How do other racers succeed at getting sponsors?
We Get It
• You knew exactly what to do to make sponsors happy?
• You could form lasting relationships with sponsors?
• You could build a raving fan base?
• You could attract sponsors and they started coming to you?
“ This course has helped me get thousands of dollars in sponsorship.
I am a first time racer for the 2019 season.
I have intently watched the Winning Motorsports Marketing program and have gained amazing knowledge from both Kate Dillon and Holli Henry.
Their many tips and tricks on gaining sponsorship as well as how to approach potential sponsors has made all the difference. Racing has been my dream for many years. Now I'm able to make it happen because of their help.
I am more than happy to say that this program has been a complete success for me and I can’t wait to start racing. Thanks Kate and Holli !!! ”
- Winning Motorsports Marketing Workbook
- 1.0 Snapshot
- 1.1 Branding
- 1.2 Gratitude
- 1.3 Your Story
- 1.4 Getting Started with Sponsors
- 2.0 Snapshot
- 2.1 Your Presentation
- 2.2 Your Offer
- 2.3 Dos and Don'ts of Seeking Sponsorship
- 2.4 How to Approach a Potential Sponsor
- 3.0 Snapshot
- 3.1 Posting Ideas for Social Media
- 3.2a Intro to Websites
- 3.2b Ben Shelton from MSR Mafia about the Power of Websites
- 3.2c David Chambers from Race Page Pro about Websites
- 3.3 Facebook Overview
- 3.4 Instagram
- 4.1 About Interviews with Holli and Kate
- 4.2 Announcer Wesley Outland on Interviews
- 4.3 Announcer Ben Shelton on Interviews
- Frank Simonetti from Swift Springs - What They Look For in a Sponsored Driver
- Driver Chris Ferguson on Sponsorship
- Jimmy Schiltz from Dirtwrap - The Power of Loyalty and Leveraging Business Relationships for Sponsorship
- Racer Royce Henry on What Sponsors Really Want
- Interview with Brian Littleton from Racelogic Chassis School
- Interview with Cody Haskins from KRC Power Steering
- Instagram Stories How-To
- Facebook Pages for Racers
- How to Create a YouTube Channel
- How to Download and Edit Gopro Footage with your Phone
In addition to the 20+ video lessons, you will also have a 24-page workbook with exercises to guide you through the lessons.
Holli has used her marketing experience from her previous career to succeed in obtaining sponsorship not only for her own race team, but also for tracks.
Holli’s superpowers include
• Branding advice
• How to get Return-On-Investment (ROI) for Sponsors
• Sponsorship Presentations/Proposals
Now companies seek her out to get marketing advice—and also to sell their products. She has directly obtained over $100k in sponsorship and her training has led other racers to tens of thousands of dollars in product and cash.
Kate’s superpowers include:
• Adding value for Sponsors
• Social media strategies and techniques
• Video marketing
• Digital techie stuff
“If you don't know where to get started in your marketing program in racing, this is where you need to start! This course gives you all the information and dos/don'ts in the market. Highly recommend taking this course!”
“If you don't know where to get started in your marketing program in racing, this is where you need to start! This course gives you all the information and dos/don'ts in the market. Highly recommend taking this course!”→Read Less
He is also the owner of MSR Mafia – a company that builds and maintains websites for racers. In the program, Ben shares his wisdom on websites and also gives great advice about boosting your status through interviews.
“As a new racer, I wanted to promote my new team, and form some beneficial partnerships with some great companies, but I really didn’t know where to start.
I wasn’t even sure how to create a race team specific Facebook page, that was separate from my personal page. I stumbled upon Winning Motorsports Marketing as I was looking for crate engine parts, and maintenance products on the Crateinsider.com page, and I couldn’t have asked for a better resource for guidance in the area related to promoting my team.
I took the checklist that Kate, and Holli created, and used the principles to create a page focusing on creating awareness around my team for friends and fans, while working hard to promote some of the great companies that I have been able to build relationships with as I built my car.
I cannot say enough about Winning Motorsports Market- if you are willing to do the work, it will set you up for success.”
With our course you’ll finally know the correct and effective way to market your team and get the sponsors you need.
Your goals, life’s story, and racing histories are what American Motorsports are known for. This course will teach you the invaluable way to finally get your team noticed and sponsored while being true to who you are.
What does the course include?
The course includes 20+ video lessons along with a 24-page workbook.
How much is it?
The cost is $197
How long will I have to watch the videos?
You will have access to the course for one year.
Will this program really help me get sponsors?
If you're willing to do the work, there's no reason why you shouldn't be successful. You will be several steps ahead of your competitors.